- 10 days but not 10 days
- The Tamiflu of COVID?
- Primary changes
- UK English (1.5/7.5 billion)
- Nurses before and after
- Who are the three sisters?
- Why economics matters.
- Are these like our patients?
- Low vs low?
- MEGAROX trial
- Future trial direction?
- Two countries divided by a common language
- Protocol violations
- High volume = high benefit?
- Too good to be true?
- Self-selected groups?
Now have a read of the excellent Bottom Line review on the trial.
CITRIS-AL (click to read original paper)
- Vic C and the start of evidence
- Primary end points are political
- Syndrome + syndrome
- Invisible women?
- Cause vs effect
- Binary cut off using a hover.
- Why is everything sometimes less?
- The blind following the blind?
- Why are subgroups sub-optimal?
RESCUE-ICP (click to read the original paper)
- Why is timing is everything (this vs DECRA)?
- What is the good life?
- Intention to (not) treat?
- Now go and read these two: https://emcrit.org/emnerd/cc-nerd-the-case-of-the-decompressed-cranium/ and https://www.thebottomline.org.uk/summaries/icm/rescue-icp/
- Then watch the amazing BBC documentary “Between Life and Death” that may make you reconsider any firm beliefs you have about what is or is not acceptable to you.